We provide full scope comprehensive and compassionate midwifery care. Appointments are never rushed. We take our time to understand all of your needs and concerns.
Our certified nurse-midwives provide office-based primary care services to women and work collaboratively with obstetricians, doulas and other childbirth experts at St. Mary’s Hospital. The hospital is supportive of low-intervention and alternative birthing options.
Pregnancy and childbirth are natural life events that often need no medical intervention. For women with normal pregnancies, nurse-midwives can be trusted partners during your pregnancy, birth and after your baby is born.
Our midwives provide a range of services:
- Well-woman care, including annual physical exams
- Diet, exercise and nutrition advice
- Routine gynecologic care, such as pelvic and breast exams
- Family planning, contraception and reproductive health care
- Help with developing a personalized birth plan
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Low-intervention or epidural labor and birth, including VBAC and water birth
- Lactation, breastfeeding and infant-bonding support